ALH Launches Inclusion Program/Community Outreach Expansion Initiative
A Little Hope, Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of an Inclusion Trainings/Community Outreach and Program Expansion Initiative in collaboration with Alesia Alexander Layne, MSW, LCSW, CT. The organizations selected have been funded by A Little Hope, Inc. in the past, and have previously expressed an interest in expanding services to "unserved" and "at risk" populations (including children with incarcerated family members and LGBTQ youth).
The four organizations selected to participate in the pilot are: Tomorrow's Rainbow (Florida); Roberta's House (Maryland); Gerard's House (New Mexico) and A Caring Hand/The Billy Esposito Bereavement Center (New York).
- A Night for Our Children 2017
- ALH reaffirms its mission as a creator of innovative initiatives in childhood bereavement
- A Night for Our Children
- A Little Hope partners with Gerard's House to launch Nuestra Jornada program
- A Little Hope partners with Roberta's House to develop & implement a Citywide School Good Grief Program
- ALH partners with Experience Camps to launch The Kennybrook Experience
- ALH Launches Inclusion Program/Community Outreach Expansion Initiative
- ALH & Comfort Zone Camp launch Suicide Loss Family Bereavement Camp
- Partnership with Warrick Dunn Charities to launch Betty's Hope
- How Children Mourn - A Special Report with Katie Couric
- ALH Launches Newtown Program with Regional Hospice of Western CT. Healing Hearts Center
- When Families Grieve - PBS