ALH reaffirms its mission as a creator of innovative initiatives in childhood bereavement
Prior to the existence of A Little Hope, Inc. in 2002, there was not a single national organization dedicated to raising money to advance the growth of children's grief support and the expansion of bereavement centers, school outreach programs and camps for grieving children and teens in the United States.
With several corporate foundations and not for profit organizations stepping forward to support and advance the expansion of services in the childhood bereavement field, we are now focused on creating innovative initiatives and programs.
- ALH reaffirms its mission as a creator of innovative initiatives in childhood bereavement
- A Night for Our Children
- A Little Hope partners with Gerard's House to launch Nuestra Jornada program
- A Little Hope partners with Roberta's House to develop & implement a Citywide School Good Grief Program
- ALH partners with Experience Camps to launch The Kennybrook Experience
- ALH Launches Inclusion Program/Community Outreach Expansion Initiative
- ALH & Comfort Zone Camp launch Suicide Loss Family Bereavement Camp
- Partnership with Warrick Dunn Charities to launch Betty's Hope
- How Children Mourn - A Special Report with Katie Couric
- ALH Launches Newtown Program with Regional Hospice of Western CT. Healing Hearts Center
- When Families Grieve - PBS