ALH partners with Experience Camps to launch The Kennybrook Experience
We are proud to partner with Experience Camps - first in Maine and California - and now the opening of the New York tri-state area camp at Camp Kennybrook in Monticello, New York August 17th - 22nd, 2015. Experience Camps provide boys who have experienced a significant death-loss with a program that helps build confidence, encourage laughter and navigate their grief through friendship, teamwork, camp activities, and the common bond of loss.
This summer, girls will have the opportunity to attend camp at the Malibu, California Hess Kramer location but activities and housing will be separate. All Experience Camps are 100% free for campers.
- A Night for Our Children 2019
- A Night for Our Children 2017
- ALH reaffirms its mission as a creator of innovative initiatives in childhood bereavement
- A Night for Our Children
- A Little Hope partners with Gerard's House to launch Nuestra Jornada program
- A Little Hope partners with Roberta's House to develop & implement a Citywide School Good Grief Program
- ALH partners with Experience Camps to launch The Kennybrook Experience
- ALH Launches Inclusion Program/Community Outreach Expansion Initiative
- ALH & Comfort Zone Camp launch Suicide Loss Family Bereavement Camp
- Partnership with Warrick Dunn Charities to launch Betty's Hope
- How Children Mourn - A Special Report with Katie Couric
- ALH Launches Newtown Program with Regional Hospice of Western CT. Healing Hearts Center
- When Families Grieve - PBS